Saturday 15 September 2018

Blog 1 year anniversary: Update of Updates

Hello there!
Wouldn't you believe it? It's been a full year since I've started this blog (15th September 2017). I have a few updates for you to look forward to in the near future. Let's get started! 

Bounty Hunter II:
Development is still well and alive on this project, I've slaved away through the art and have polished most of the maps over the past month among a few other things. I'll post another blog later this month to do this near-release milestone justice. I will also expound regrets that have come by about this project.

To-Ki-Yo:
I'm still learning my Japanese,  I've got a lot to tell you, but I'll save that for hopefully December of this year. I plan to update about this one every 6 months, which is good because a lot can happen in 6 months so I can always have something cool to bring to the table. I've finished going through all 3007 kanji 2 days ago (as of writing this post), and now I'm reviewing them. There are also other things I've discovered along the way (like the "mass immersion approach" or MIA) which I'll go into specifics in a dedicated blog

A Fire Emblem Clone:
Along with Bounty Hunter II, I've worked on another project since July which I'd like to release in October. I'm not going to give too much details on this game. It was a way to force me to learn the A* algorithm (used for path-finding). The game-play is similar to the 'Fire emblem' franchise, except is far more watered down and features some differences. Don't expect any character shipping (let alone any notable characters at all) or Nosferatu. Permanent death is there though.

Literature:
On and off I've been working on a short piece of fiction which I worked on in August. I'm unsure about the release of this story as I'm trying to seek critique of it to fine-tune it. The story is very much done however. I do want to release it this year, I'd love to show you it ASAP.

I could have mentioned more things here (because there is more going on behind the scenes), but I don't want to promise too much only to have most of the promises be quietly shut down. With all that being said, have a good day or night!
That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment