Wednesday 21 November 2018

Announcing the release of "Bounty Hunter II" + Trailer

Hello there!
This is it, the release of  "Bounty Hunter II" a game that has been in development for over a year now, It's quite surprising how I'm finally releasing something that I have grown quite attached to and that is constantly in my head. I am grateful of the lessons and trials I have been through and learned whilst embarking on this project, even if it doesn't compete with the greatest games out there.

The most satisfying part of this is the fact that I can just finally put it aside after long hours of worrying about it, the intense work and just reflect on what I have done.
I have made a trailer showcasing the equivalent length of the December 2017 alpha, this was deliberately done to make sure to not spoil too much of the game and let players investigate for themselves.

I don't feel as exited releasing this game as I would like due to the fact that I've got other commitments like studying and working on another project which I may reveal at some point in the future. With that said, I should probably take it easier for the rest of this year so I can spend more time exploring new things, but obviously studying comes foremost so I'll put more efforts on those.

If you want to download the game for yourself then head over here: https://pixel-brownie-software.itch.io/bounty-hunter2

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment