Saturday 20 April 2019

Announcing the release of "Ba-Temp II"

Hello there!
Today I will be announcing the release of a sequel to another one of my games, which is "Ba-Temp" which I released in late June 2017.
To be honest, making this sequel was not as special as making the original, part of this was due to the fact that I've been feeling rather depressed lately which did effect the quality of the game quite a bit. Part of the reason was because I have to worry about many things like finding a job (or volunteering), maintaining progress on my games and exams coming up the corner (in barely a month). I am trying to solve these problems and I am confident that they will only be temporary, knocking on wood. At least I have one less problem with this game out of the way!

There are numerous differences towards this game and the original, like moving the cursor with the mouse rather than the arrow keys, difficulty settings, a level-select screen and a few new blocks to spice up gameplay a little.

Since I'm dissatisfied with how this game turned out, I am considering making an episodic series (similar to Half Life 2 or any of tell-tales' games) to focus more on utilizing my custom-built level editing tools rather than have to worry about coding it. I don't know if that's a guarantee, but something I think that is worth doing - if I do, expect at least 2 episodes.

If you want to play the game, download it here.



That's all from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment