Monday 20 January 2020

Announcing the release of "Arm strong - Episode 3"

Hello there!

I would like to announce that the 3rd and final episode of Arm Strong has been released!
Funny thing, the first game I release in the 2020's is an episode to something I already made.

Will she survive the fall? Play this and find out!


Unfortunately, I did not make as many levels as I'd hoped (13 out of 20), but to be fairly honest I was starting to get sick of making more Arm Strong episodes. I don't like to work on something more than I would like to.

That being said, I feel like this is the most polished out of the episodes since I rigorously play-tested each individual level and did a whole lot of refinement to make sure that they are challenging but not impossible. Despite the lower level count than I expected, I think it's better to have fewer better levels than lots of half-baked ones.

Thankfully I'm done with Arm Strong once and for all and you can enjoy all of these episodes (or not) here. Now I can work on Bounty Hunter III and a few other projects!

Expect to get some updates on Bounty Hunter III next month!

That's all from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment