Saturday 28 July 2018

Announcing the release of "Waterstone Temple"

Hello there!

I've released another game which is a submission to the "First game" game jam (which my games "Pipe dreamer" and "Memory delivery service" were submitted on). This game is my first 2d game with a Z axis - thus operating like a 3d game, hence I've had to create my own collisions and physics. I have learnt a lot during this project, it is also the first project that I've released where I have made a level editor catered towards the needs, as you can see below:

With that being said, you'll notice that the game is still a bit rough around the edges, I'll probably fix these things. I don't know when, because when I finish a project - I usually don't touch it. I'm just glad it's out of the table.

Play it here - https://pixel-brownie-software.itch.io/waterstone

At some point or another, I'll upload the source code to this project on my Github.

On a side note, I have also been working on a number of projects which won't be revealed for now, but I plan to release 3 more projects this year including Bounty Hunter II. Speaking of which I do have some news on that project which I may reveal in August, it's still pretty relevant on the development table surprisingly.

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment