Sunday 28 July 2019

Prownie's art #4: Persona 3 SEES members

 Hello there!

Lately I've been quite enamored with a video game called "Persona 3". I have finished the game, that is, played through 'The Journey' (3/4 of the game) and watched 'The Answer' (the epilogue of the game) on YouTube.

I don't normally try and watch playthroughs of computer games before I play them, but I decided to do that with 'The Answer' because I've heard that the game is very grindy compared to 'The Journey' and playing through isn't worth it.

Someday I might write a blog about this game, because it presents some pretty interesting messages and ideologies.

Originally drawn on 30/06/2019
From left to right, top to bottom:
Minato, Mitsuru, Junpei, Yukari, Akihiko, Fuuka, Shinjiro, Aigis, Shuji, Ken and Koromaru


















No comments:

Post a Comment