Sunday 20 October 2019

Announcing the release of "Arm strong - Episode 1"

Hello there!

Today is when I release the first episode to my latest game "Arm Strong". It contains 11 new levels, made to be more challenging than the original's. I also added in 2 new block types, one of them being a spring which can bounce the player to greater heights and a platform which the player can jump from beneath it to stand on.

I plan to make 2 more episodes, Episode 2 being released around the 10th December and Episode 3 being released around January/February 2020.

Episode 2 will add one more block type and around 11-14 new levels similar to this one.

Episode 3 will add no new block types, but will use all of the features from Episode 1 and 2 to challenge the player to almost anything the game has to offer. Episode 3 will add 16 or more new levels to the game.

I'm not sure if all of this would go into fruition, because when I had plans for episodes to Batemp II, I quickly realized that I would need to fix some major problems with the game and would take a lot of time. Despite this I think that Arm Strong is far more feasible to make levels for because it does not have as much major problems as Batemp II does.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the new additions that this episode has to offer.
Download it here.

That's all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment