Thursday 31 October 2019

Prownie's art #5: Persona 4 cast

Hello there!

Not too long ago, I've finished playing Persona 4 and got the best ending. To be fairly honest the story wasn't as strong as the one from Persona 3, in that game there was a lot more at risk, including a lot more character development. That is not to say that Persona 4's story is bad, I do like how comedic it gets, especially when the characters get into really awkward situations and the the whole recurring theme of finding and accepting the truth.

The game-play is better than Persona 3, since you can actually control your party members, social links actually have some game-play use in battle and the menus are much faster.

Without further ado, here's some art:


From top to bottom; left to right: Yu, Yosuke, Teddie (and human version), Ryotaro, Rise, Adachi, Chie, Yukiko , Kanji, Naoto ,Nanako

Some of the character designs in this game remind me of other characters, for example Yosuke looks like Shaggy from "Scooby Do!", Yukiko looks like Violet Parr from the Incredibles (hence the face-mask), Naoto looks like the protagonist from Persona 3 combined with GoGo Tomago from Big hero 6 and Nanako looks like Boo from Monsters inc. Teddie's human form also has hair like Donald Trump's.


Today is also when Persona 5: Royal was released, which I would love to get but unfortunately I don't own a PS4, so I guess I'll just stick to playing the PS3 version of Persona 5, which by the way has a rubbish frame-rate on RPCS3 (Update 9th November: the newer versions of the emulator play the game with a far better and consistent frame-rate). So far I think Persona 5 is a pretty hard but great game. I'd certainly like to draw some portraits of the characters later on.

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment